We are Houst. We’re looking for a mission-driven candidates to join our team our team as the Finance Assistant Apprentice. Throughout your time with the company, you will gain experience in luxury property whilst completing your Level 3 Accounting qualification.
A typical day
– Handling payment enquiries such as rent or refunds from other departments, landlords and/or tenants
– Reconciling rent payments and arranging payouts to landlords
– Maintaining correct rental accounts and chasing for rent where necessary
– Liasing with other teams to ensure our information is correct and up-to-date
– Coordinating the set up of new tenancies with our rent management software and our tenancy deposit scheme
– Preparing income statements for our landlords
You must have
– Five GCSE grades C – A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
– B or 5 at GCSE Maths
– Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
– Ability to work on your own initiative but also work well as part of a team
– Great attention to detail
– Good communication skills
– A willingness to contribute ideas on processes
Perks and benefits
– WhiteHat community
1.Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
2.Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy.