Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant – London / City of London
£20,000 base salary + uncapped commission with potential earnings of £40k in first year and excellent incentives including 5* holidays to locations including Miami, Las Vegas and Ibiza.
Average earnings are as follows: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
1st Year OTE: £40,000
2nd Year OTE: £70,000
3rd Year OTE: £100,000+ (uncapped Commission Structure)
Recruitment is heavily sales focused and will involve a high volume of daily cold calling to new and existing global clients. After extensive training you will be managing the complete recruitment lifecycle, from bringing on board new clients alongside sourcing candidates and overseeing the interview process.
- Speaking to existing database candidates
- Resourcing new candidates through Headhunting, Advertising and Networking
- Working towards targets
- Liaising with clients and understanding job requirements
- Cold calling new managers to build your business
- Attending client and candidate meetings
- Managing the full 360 Recruitment cycle
- Work hard / play hard mentality.
- Drive, motivation and a positive can-do attitude are essential.
- Organisation, time management and prioritisation are key,
- Natural sales ability
- Be able to build rapport over the phone
- Excellent academic results including a 2:2 or above at degree level, will consider all fields
- Ambitious, competitive and money motivated
- A sociable person who builds relationships easily and wants to be part of a team
- Evidence of success within education, employment or extracurricular activities
- Experience of working within a sales environment would be advantageous
Many graduates see recruitment as a strong career choice as it is one of the only graduate jobs out there that allows you to get paid for how well you work. If you believe you have the determination to succeed, please apply today.