Management Trainee – Product Support
Management Trainee Duties and Key Accountabilities:
* To carry out customer service and promote the image of the company as being the first line of communication across customer relations.
* To be the first line of customer contact (inbound and outbound) via emails and online chat tools.
* Provide an efficient commercial approach to the customer with an outstanding capability to present promotions and brand information.
* Help customers journey through tasks such as KYC, payment processing and responsible gambling analysis.
* Accomplish targets in terms of handling time, response time, productivity and other KPI requirements.
* Provide accurate service and escalate issues to appropriate management team members or your line manager.
* Document all customer communication provided for future reference.
* Provide solutions to customer in a professional manner.
* Demonstrate proficiency and extensive knowledge in language and grammar, products and system tools.
* Strictly follow internal department procedures and complies to company-wide policies.
* Ability to adhere to a flexible schedule.
* Perform other smaller customer service functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Management Trainee Experience Requirements:
* Languages: Fluent Mandarin, English and Portuguese
* Customer Service:
1. Knowledge of basic technical functions and understanding clients.
2. Knowledge of effectively presenting and discussing products.
3. Convey company services to current and prospective customers in a way that communicates an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
* Knowledge and experience of the online gaming sector and the related poker products.
KYC, Fraud and Social Responsibility
* Working knowledge of Know Your Customer, poker fraud based tasks, Customer Due Diligence and Social Responsibility.
* Experience of internal work processes such as filing, reporting, endorsing, documenting, recording, providing feedback and communicating with Senior Management.
Strong ability to make use of computer technology and software to assist them with their tasks.
Computer multitasking i.e. note taking and database interpreting during customer communication.
Knowledge of call centre software, customer relationship management software and network conferencing software.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Salary: Based on Experience
Role: Management Trainee- Multilingual Product Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London,
Apply for this job now.