Kinetic Recruitment are currently looking for a Trainee Medical Technician Packer to work for a niche provider of outsourced services based in Orpington .
The company have an outstanding reputation in the medical industry and are looking to recruit for people with a great eye for detail and that want to progress.
**This is a temporary to permanent position for the right person**
Initially the successful candidate will be put on a training shift for a week: 10:00 – 19:00 or 9:00 – 17:00 within the first week the candidate will be told what shift that they are on;
Candidates must be flexible as they can work various different shifts detailed below:
Monday to Friday Shift rotating
Week one – 7am to 3pm
Week two – 1.30pm to 9.30pm
** will need to do a 9 to 5pm for 1 weekend Saturday and Sunday every 4 weeks**
The rate of pay is £10.00 per hour
The Role :
As one of the Trainee Medical Technician Packer, you will be working in a very sterile environment. You will be required to;
* Wrap surgical equipment after an intense clean
* Make sure that the wrapping is done exactly to the specifications
* Quality control will play a major part in this position
* Check that the medical trays are compliant with checks provided
* Be on your feet all day
* The ideal candidate should have a keen and eager attitude and want to learn and progress!
Along with this you will need:
* Need a great eye for detail
* Be able to do a repetitive but important job (whilst training)
* Be confident and be able to ask questions
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have the ability to work on your feet all day
* Be keen and eager to work
In return for working for this great company, you will receive:
* £10.00 per hour
* Access to a small canteen
* Opportunity to work for a large company, gaining great experience.
* Permanent role after 12 weeks
If interested please apply or send your CV to (url removed)
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
Role: Trainee Medical Technician Packer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Orpington, Greater London,
Apply for this job now.