CCO are recruiting on behalf of a leading RC Frame, Groundworks, Structural Alterations and Sub-Structures Contractor operating throughout Central London and the City.
My client is searching ideally for recent Graduates that have at least 1 years’ experience in the construction industry with a specialist RC Frame, Groundworks or Civils Contractor, that are looking to further their career with a company that will support them and provide all training/ mentoring. You will be working under a Senior Surveyor looking after 2-3 projects in London.
* Assisting in ensuring there is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting.
* Assist with the procurement process to maximise profit and ensure orders are placed on time and in accordance with the company policy.
* Monitor and maximise cash flow at all times.
* Support and advise all members of the site team on commercial matters when required to do so.
* Be aware of the contractual requirements of the project, advise the site team on key requirements and ensure that all notices and other matters are actioned correctly.
* Act and ensure that you have the best commercial interests of the company at all times.
* To act professionally at all times and promote the company’s best standards and practices.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company to further your commercial career with company that will support through this process