Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Award winning graduate scheme
Are you ambitious, focused and highly motivated? Then a role in Recruitment may be the perfect career for you! With excellent progression opportunities and uncapped earning potential, this is an exciting and fast paced industry that suits ambitious individuals. Call us to discuss your suitability!
Salary : £20,000 – £25,000, OTE Year 1 £45,000 – £50,000
As a major player in the recruitment industry, our client is offering a dynamic and competitive career in recruitment. As a Graduate/ Trainee recently out of university and wanting to develop a career in Recruitment, you will initially be starting your career as a Resourcer.
What are they looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?:
Recruitment is an exciting and challenging sector and is well suited to people who can demonstrate:
• Strong academics – (degree desired but not essential)
• B2B sales experience, at least 6 months (Telesales, or direct B2B sales)
• An individual with a natural flair for sales
• The ability to learn fast
• Highly motivated and financially driven
• Determined and resilient
• Excellent communication skills
• A Competitive individual as shown through sporting or other achievements
• Highly ambitious and achievement orientated
What our client’s incentive packages include:
• £20K – £24K basic salary with uncapped commission scheme
• All expenses paid incentive scheme i.e. luxury weekend away!
• Quarterly company holiday targets – destinations include Dubai, New York, Barcelona,
Mauritius, Ibiza, Miami
• Retail Shopping vouchers of your choice
• Company iPad, laptop, watches
• Team nights out / sports events
What you’ll be doing:
There are many exciting aspects to recruitment, such as clients to win, candidates to prepare, interviews to conduct, calls and deals to make. Extensive training will be provided to ensure you become proficient at the following and are set for success:
• Cold calling to win new business
• Writing adverts
• Screening CV’s
• Interviewing candidates
• Negotiating terms of business
• Maintaining successful client relationships
• Hitting targets / earning commission and celebrating your success each month!
The Fuel Partnership is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Together we’ll FUEL your future!